Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day One:

Today is the first full day of committed change in my life and diet.

As I have said before this blog is a motivator to stay the course and not fall into temptation. Over the next eight weeks the goal is not only to shed the pounds and inches it is also to break the habit of poor diet choices.

At the start of my daily entries I will inform you of the previous day; diet, exercise and thoughts.

Today I will post my starting measurements . . . Every Monday I will post my new measurements hopefully with improvements.




MEASUREMENTS DAY ONE:


Chest: 39.5 in

Stomach: 43 in

Waist: 42 in

Thigh: 26 in

Arm: 14.5 in

Neck: 16.5 in

Weight: 210 lbs

I am chubby.

Hopefully this will change . . . .



Of everything I am going to be giving up; Alcohol, Fast Food, Snacks, Candy and Fried food, soda by far will be the hardest. Water will be my drink of choice now and we all know how I feel about water. :)


Let it begin, ughhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment