Friday, April 2, 2010

Day Two

Well, Day One Sucked.

Today I did a lot better - I still had massive cravings but I was able to keep them under-control. The hardest part I am finding is having water with my meals. My opinion is that food just tastes better with an ice cold coke-a-cola-classic.

Day One:

Breakfast: Fruit Cup / Bottle of Water

Lunch: Salad and Light Pasta / Bottle of Water

Dinner: Chicken Club Dry on Whole Wheat / Bottle of Water

Day Two:

Breakfast/Lunch: (Woke up kinda-late) Chicken Salad over Greens / Bottle of Water

Late Snack: B.L.T on Whole Wheat / Bottle of Water

Dinner: Tuna Salad over Greens / Bottle of Water




At least for the first week or two I am going to try to stick to just water before moving on to any juices. Kinda "flushing" my system

This is going to be a long eight weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment